7 minutes read
Sometimes I get really good dreams. What I mean by good is my dreams make sense and actually tell a good story. Today was may be a peak. It was so good I decided to write it down.
I imagine it would be a great plot for some kind of RPG maker game. You can use it for whatever you like. Keep in mind that I wrote this being half-awake. Here it is:
year 2200 postapo/medival world
- everyday life in a village. No parents
- goes to school (all orphan class/9 children aged around 12)
- village resembles one from “From the new world”
- history class: How was the life before magic crystals. How was after. Also this is alternate universe where nazi won IIWW.
- magic crystals class: Magic crystals are very valuable. Useless for common folk but valued by the elite. Story of “the accident” (how magic crystals came to be).
- geography: There is big forest between village and the capital
- demons class:
Capturing of MC
- gnomes (work for gov) come to village
- no one is surprised. All know what they’re for
- They take entire class. Hands locked behind backs
- Journey to capital through forest. Very bad conditions
- They join bigger convoy (around 50 children)
- MC class does up-rise
- MC + one friend escape, rest murdered by gnomes
- lost with friend. Year passes while living in forest
- lost alone. Another year passes
- MC is now highly skilled and 14yo.
- MC finds way to home village.
Back in village
- There were another vanishings
- MC steals old nazi IIWW motorbike and leaves to find life in a village where gov doesn’t reach.
- on a way out she passes another gnome squad with children. Gnomes give no interest to MC.
- out of fuel. Has to leave motorbike
- local village has fuel
- working for local village by transporting goods on foot from farms to village
- also gathering and selling crystals on the side
- bandits. Easy. MC kills and receives their crystals
- another weeks of work because bike is lost. MC has to work for more supplies because walking.
Meeting of exorcists
- bandits again. There is 2 of them. With bows
- MC no weapon
- 2 knifes near their campfire
- first killed (one further off) with knife throw
- second one abandons bow. He has machete
- he’s very good. Loosing fight. MC loses weapon
- old woman in red robes appears
- she kills bandit
- she’s trying to kill MC too
- MC asks why
- Exorcist: MC has very powerful demon inside
- turns out second bandit had a demon too
- MC agrees to die for greater good if she shows proof of demon
- Bandit with demon inside left big crystals
Campfire with exorcist
- She shows proof as she does some procedure from old book
- Turns out demon is quite powerful
- She sleeps. MC in cage
- MC manages to get exorcist’s book
- She does exorcism herself
- Turns out it still requires sacrifice
- Things go wrong as MC fails to cancel procedure
- Exorcist dies. Demon is in form of small box
- MC still in cage. No one to open it. MC desperate
- She reads the book. Book describes: only very powerful demon leave boxes
- Chapter about demon control is mostly missing. Describes putting magic crystals inside the box. Unknown consequences.
- MC tries it. Nothing happens. MC tries big crystal from the bandit. Things happen.
- MC is bound to powerful demon allowing her to tap into demons power. She breaks cage easily. MC eyes are red without sunlight.
- MC now inhumanly OP and 15yo
End of part 1
Note: There are 2 different types of connecting with demon
- Infection type - Most people don’t know about it. Infected people spread the infection. After some time person loses mind. Those are killed by exorcists.
- Bound type - Person binds with demon with magic crystals allowing to use demon’s power.
- Both of those will result in going rogue but latter one is more dangerous because of the power.
- Turns out gov infects children with demons to kill them right after to get big crystals
- Controlling demons requires supplementary crystals once in a while. Otherwise craving to kill intensifies.
- Most army generals are bound with demons. Some have gone rogue. After those gov sends another generals
- MC realizes crystals are pretty much a ponzi scheme. Every general must go rogue after some time as cost in magic crystals increases with time. System requires more generals at every point. This requires more crystals and so more people must die. Weakest and without families are preferred.